4 Sundays | Jan 8–29
10:30–11:30am | $112 | Registration required; No Drop-ins
Each month we will focus on a different Chakra.
- Attend the Sunday 9-10:15am Hatha Vinyasa Drop-in Yoga classes, designed to open your chakra through the asana, pranayama, bandhas, and mudras.
- Afterwards, meet in the small room from 10:30 to 11:30am for meditation with mudras and mantra recitation, self-reflection, journaling (bring journals), processing, and Pratipaksha Bhavan (positive affirmations) practices
- Receive a Follow-up Email after each session with the recap and guidance for daily intentions and practices
- Receive Audio Recordings with the yoga class and meditation session that week.
- Personal Guidance is available upon need.
Note: Cost of program includes 4 9-10:15am Hatha Vinyasa Drop-in Yoga classes AND 4 Chakra meditation circle classes for the dates listed above.
Registration & Payment
Online Payment $112
*Includes 9–10:15am Hatha Vinyasa Class & 10:30–11:30am Chakra Meditation. So if you register for this program, you do NOT need to pay a separate drop-in fee for the Hatha Vinyasa class.
Mail-in or Drop-off Payment $100
Mail your check of $108 ($4 discount) payable to Yoga Among Friends to: 4949 Forest Ave, Downers grove, IL 60515. YAF only accepts cash and checks at the studio.
Note: Students registering on the first day of the event should call the studio first at 630-960-5488.
New Student Information & Waiver
If you are new to Yoga Among Friends, please complete our New Student information & Liability Release form. This will save you time when you come into the studio. All our customers are required to complete this form prior to attending any of our drop-in classes, workshops, or any other program offerings. Note: you only need to fill out the waiver form once.