Baja Zen is calling…
Join Laura Jane and fellow like-minded friends for a small, intimate yoga retreat to this luxurious eco-retreat center, Prana del Mar, in Baja, Mexico. Built in harmony with the raw beauty of the Pacific coast amongst soaring mountains, healing ocean, and desert calm, this region is a natural oasis that deeply amplifies the effects of your yoga and meditation practice. It's a time to nourish a deeper understanding of your self!
Prana del Mar
A half hour from Cabo San Lucas, this exceptional oceanfront retreat location is ‘off the grid’ and unrivaled in their cuisine, service and totally blissed out location. After centering yourself in your morning yoga practice, spend the day walking barefoot on miles of stunning beaches, catching waves at one of the nearby surf breaks, riding horseback along the coast, paddling and snorkeling in the Sea of Cortez, or lounging in the swimming pool. Watch the sun set into the Pacific as you dine on fresh, delicious Mexican and international cuisine, sip the best margaritas while laughing with friends new and old. Then admire the starfilled sky as you wander back to your suite to sink into a plush pillow-top bed, lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
An Unforgettable Yoga Experience
Using the practice of meditation and the depth of Patanjali’s yoga sutras, Laura Jane has designed this week to support you in finding tools to cultivate greater awareness towards self-healing and transformation. The retreat includes storytelling, chanting, asana, and meditation to truly bring the tools of yoga into your daily life.
Yoga classes will blend the disciplines of various styles of Hatha yoga with the mindfulness of meditation in this like-minded community. They will cover the fundamental principles underlying the therapeutic application of yoga and how to incorporate these principles into your practice. Work to dissolve old blockages, unravel samskaras, and create new pathways to vibrant health and happiness. The end result will be one of the most incredible, unforgettable yoga experiences you will ever have.
It is perfect for all levels of practitioners, yoga teachers, and bodywork therapists.
Private yoga sessions will also be available.
(Optional to meet each student’s needs)
• Early morning hike on the beach and meditation
• In-depth yoga practice with Laura Jane & Michael
• Free time to explore this beautiful and healing environment
• Late practice includes asana, chanting, sutra study and meditation
• Evening shared sanga
Retreat Costs & Registration
The cost of the retreat is $2015 double occupancy with a $600 deposit due at time of booking. The full payment is due no later than January 30, 2017. Limited single occupancy is available at a higher rate or $2625—call the studio to inquire 630-960-5488. Payment methods: PayPal, credit card, cash, check. Discounted rate of $1950 double occupancy, if paying by cash or check in full.
The cost of the retreat includes:
- Roundtrip airport transportation to & from the resort
- Deluxe accomodations for 7 nights
- 3 gourmet vegetarian meals daily. Fish & seafood are offered several times per week and gluten/dairy free options are available upon request
- Water, teas, & juices
- Daily yoga classes & sutra studies—Private yoga sessions available
- Full use of all resort amenities - including pool, hot tub, sauna, stone labyrinth, desert gardens, hammocks, and more
- Sales & hospitality taxes
The retreat does not include:
- Airfare to San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD)
- Spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages & personal purchases
- Optional excursions such as whale watching, surfing, kayaking & snorkeling, horseback riding, and more
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Register online through PayPal or mail your registration form and cash/check today! Credit cards accepted through PayPal and at Yoga Among Friends. A non-refundable deposit of $600 is due at time of registration to hold your place. Payment is due in full by January 30, 2018.
($100 early bird savings has already been applied)
Payment will be refunded less a $200 cancellation fee, if this request is received in writing by January 2, 2018. Any refund requests postmarked after January 2 will be granted only if the cancelled reservation can be filled.