We offer a variety of yoga classes for students of all levels–from the very beginner to the advanced practitioner. Most of our classes are drop-in; however, Fundamentals of Yoga (Beginners), Yoga for Anxiety, Restorative Yoga (Wednesday), Prenatal Yoga and Meditation for Adults and Teens are series classes that are offered every 6 weeks. These require registration in advance of class.
- Fundamentals of Yoga (6 week series--No drop-ins)
- Meditation for Adults and Teens (6 week series--No drop-ins)
- Prenatal Yoga (6 week series--drop-ins welcome
- YogaKids® & Yoga for Teens (10 week series--drop-ins welcome)
- Level 1 (L1): beginners and those needing a refresher of the basic yoga fundamentals. No experience is required or expected.
- Level 2 (L2): some yoga experience (6 months or more of regular practice) is recommended.
- All indicates that the class with students of a variety of yoga experience levels will be present.